The Cubs 2018 season schedule is here! I bet no one really cares about this yet considering the Cubs are only 2 games up in the NL Central race but, just in case.
On Opening Day (March 29th), the Cubs will be visiting the Marlins for a 4 game series to start the season. From then, 3 straight NL Central Series’ featuring the Reds (2), Brewers (4), and Pirates (3).
The Home Opener (April 9th), will be the first of a 3 game series vs. the Pirates.
The Crosstown Cup looks like it’ll be split and played in two different months. The White Sox will visit the North Side from May 11th to the 13th. Then the good guys will go to the South Side from September 21st to the 23rd.
There will be a 2016 World Series rematch against the Indians on May 22nd and 23rd in Chicago.
Other significant games:
- June 18-28. 7 0f 11 games vs. the Dodgers
- Home Interleague match-ups include: Twins (June 29th-July 1st) & Tigers (July 3rd-4th)
- 4th of July at Wrigley (vs. Tigers)
- MLB Spotlight Game: Cardinals at Cubs (Thursday July 19th)
- Month of September at Home (all NL Central)
If you want to see the full schedule, click here.
Follow us on Twitter! @1N2W_